The Terms and Conditions define the general terms and conditions for the provision of electronic services by the Invicta group of companies through the website www.invicta.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”).
- User – any entity using the Website for whom the Website Administrator provides services.
- Terms and Conditions – the rules for providing services by the Website Administrator.
- Website of the Service – refers to the web pages that are part of the domain www.invicta.pl, through which the Administrator provides services and operates the Website.
- Website Administrator – Invicta group of companies (hereinafter referred to as Invicta), acting as a joint data controller (Invicta Sp. z o.o., Invicta Management Sp. z o.o., Medyczne Laboratoria Diagnostyczne Invicta Sp. z o.o., Klinika Antiaging Invicta Sp. z o.o., Invicta Software Sp. z o.o., Zarządzanie Nieruchomościami Invicta Sp. z o.o., Invicta Nieruchomości Sp. z o.o. with registered office in Sopot (81-740) at ul. Polna 64, tel. 58 58 58 800, email email@example.com).
- The condition for using the Website is for the User to familiarize themselves with the content of the Terms and Conditions, accept them, and adhere to their provisions.
- Complaints regarding the operation of the Website will be handled in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Access to the Website
- Using the Website is free of charge.
- Registration on the Website is not necessary to use basic Services.
- The Website Administrator makes every effort to ensure Users have continuous access to the Website and its Services.
- The Website Administrator does not guarantee that the use of the Website will be error-free and uninterrupted. Additionally, the Administrator reserves the right to suspend or limit access to the Website at any time without prior notification to Users.
- The Website Administrator reserves the right to modify, remove, and add information, content, and the Website’s contents without prior notification to Users.
- The Website Administrator provides free-of-charge electronic services to Users, including the provision of information about services provided by Invicta, handling User inquiries and requests, as well as promoting their own products and services.
- Users who are job applicants can submit their CV through a form available on the Website.
- Telephone conversations made by Users to the Administrator’s phone number are monitored and recorded for security reasons, evidence purposes, as well as for training or improving the quality of User support.
Rights and obligations of the User
- Users are obliged to provide data that is true and accurate.
- The User bears full and exclusive responsibility for the truth and accuracy of the data provided.
- The User is entitled to use the Website in accordance with applicable law, respecting intellectual property rights.
- It is prohibited for Users to provide unlawful content and to use the Website, the Website’s web pages, or services provided by the Administrator in a manner contrary to the law, good practices, violating the personal rights of third parties or the interests of the Administrator.
- Users bear full responsibility for the content they provide and for any damages caused by their behavior that is inconsistent with the above provisions.
- The Website Administrator makes every effort to ensure that the data presented on www.invicta.pl is complete, up-to-date, and accurate. However, the Website cannot guarantee that the presented data is free of errors, and therefore, it does not assume any responsibility for the consequences of using the presented data in making financial decisions.
- The data published on the Website is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code provisions.
- The Website Administrator is not liable for any damages incurred by Users due to a disruption in access to the Website caused by force majeure, malfunction, including Internet network failures, hardware or software failures owned by the User.
- The Website Administrator attaches great importance to ensuring the security of using the Website but does not guarantee that the Website will be free from viruses and other elements that may cause harm to the User.
- All rights (including intellectual property rights, rights to the name of the Website, internet domain, Website’s web pages, logos, documents, texts, graphics, website layout, photos) are the property of the Website Administrator and may only be used in a manner specified and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- Copying, using, and distributing the Website is prohibited.
- Using data from the Website for commercial purposes requires prior written consent from the Website Administrator.
- Providing any information or sending any documents by the User is entirely voluntary.
- If the User gives consent, the Website Administrator will contact them to respond to their inquiries or requests.
- The Website Administrator declares that:
- The User has the ability to determine the conditions for storing or accessing this information using the settings of the software used to browse the website.
- The statistical data collected by the Website Administrator may be used for internal analyses aimed at improving the quality of services offered by www.invicta.pl.
- Complaints regarding Services can be submitted via email to the Website Administrator’s address.
- The complaint should include the identification of the person submitting the complaint and a description of the event that is the cause of the complaint.
- Information about the outcome of the complaint procedure will be provided to the User via email within 30 days from the date of receipt of the complaint by the Website Administrator.
- The decision of the Website Administrator resolving the complaint is final, and there is no possibility to appeal against it.
- The Website’s Terms and Conditions come into effect on the day of their publication on the Website.
- In matters not regulated by the Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code and other relevant laws apply.
- Any disputes arising from these Terms and Conditions will be settled by the competent court having jurisdiction over the registered office of the Website Administrator, and the applicable law for resolving potential disputes is Polish law.
- The Website Administrator reserves the right to introduce changes and modifications to the Terms and Conditions at any time without the obligation to inform Users. Using the website is considered acceptance of the introduced changes.
- Changes made to the Terms and Conditions will be made available on the Website and come into effect on the date of their publication on the Website.